Oahu has some amazing kayak spots that cater to people of all skill levels. Book your classic kayak or upgrade to our glass bottom kayak and enjoy the view through the clear bottom as well.
- Group Lesson (3 or more people) Per Person
- Semi-Private Lesson (2 people or private parties) Per Person
- Private Lesson One person
- *SBS Hawaii enforces all state mandated COVID 19 guidelines and restrictions. Please call to book parties larger than 4 people.
Learn how to surf in Oahu!
It’s okay if you’ve never tried surfing or are recently new to the sport; that’s why we offer a fun and exciting beginner lesson with guidance from your instructor the whole time.
We offer private, semi-private, and small group lessons which are up to 2 hours long. Our priority is your safety while also ensuring everyone enjoys catching some waves. If you’re unsure of which lesson is right for you give us a call!
Oahu has many amazing spots to learn how to surf. The world-famous North Shore is probably one of the best spots in Hawaii to learn how to catch your first wave. We offer a unique surfing experience suitable for first-time wave sliders.
Our professional surf instructors will explain the fundamentals of surfing, reading the surf zone, surfing etiquette, timing, and catching the wave, as well as the transition from paddling to standing.
We will fine-tune your lesson to meet your specific needs. To make it even easier for first-timers, a push from your instructor will help you catch your first Hawaiian wave!
Surf Lessons Include:
- Top-quality ST longboard (other board types available on request)
- Pre-surf instruction on the beach